Skip to content
- Sue has 2 decades of experience in real estate practice; 7 years Property Management exclusively.
- Sue is a CA Real Estate Broker, with the full backing and support of the Sonoma County network of realtors (North Bay Association of Realtors), B.A.R.E.I.S., CAR, NAR (DRE# 01386664)
- Sue is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and attends monthly meetings with other members of the local chapter, CALNARPM.
- Sue and Staff’s combined experience equals 14 years in Property Management Services.
- Sue alone has 20 years’ experience developing/renovating real estate investments for private profit, including a 20-room bed and breakfast inn in Mendocino, California (1973-1985)
- The office answers the phone immediately unless we are on another call.
- The office returns phone calls within the hour, unless it’s a Sunday
- We have an unusual ability to find great tenants. We do all the screening, all the phone calls, all the interviews, and all the showings. We do not out source to third parties.
- We have a large number of reputable and dependable vendors available who will take care of any task, large or small, for a reasonable fee.
- We practice integrity in our business practice above all. We can provide great references, just ask us.